Pivot Precision is a growing company with a positive culture of cooperation and collaboration. We are always looking for capable team players who want to contribute and learn as we grow. Pivot offers top wages and comprehensive benefits in a clean, climate controlled shop.
CNC SWISS OPERATOR
- Must be able to setup and operate and edit jobs on CNC Swiss Lathe (Citizens)
- Minimum three years experience with setup and operation
- Familiar with Fanuc and Mitsubishi Style Controls
- Part Maker programming a plus
- Complex parts may include threads, angles, undercuts, internal and external, close tolerances, close finishes, jobs complete off machine
- Ability to prove out 1st article to specifications
- Troubleshooting / Problem Solving
- Detail Oriented
- Communication skills
- Team Worker
- First shift 6:00 AM to 2:30 PM plus overtime as needed
- Third Shift 7:30 PM to 6:00 AM (Four 10 hour days)
- One Work Location
Pivot Precision is an ISO Certified and ITAR Registered supplier of highly specified precision components for aerospace, defense, automotive, medical, ammunition, firearms and precision applications.
We are a privately owned business, serving the industry for over 50 years. Our workforce sustains our culture of meeting challenging specifications, delivering the highest quality and maintaining customer satisfaction standards.
We have extensive manufacturing capabilities which enable us to deliver shorter lead times on demanding specifications and high complexity parts.
Located near Niagara Falls New York, Pivot Precision is close to airports and Interstates for quick delivery on international or U.S. shipments.
© 2020 - 2021 Pivot Precision Corporation